J & K miserable in Phoenix

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Lousy shitbags...

Initially I didn't think I would post about this but I really have to. I have only been driving for four years. My first car was an 86 Plymouth Reliant( aka a junker) . It did not have a stereo, I know, shocking. It had am/fm only and that barely worked. I got a new car about a year and a half ago. It's an 01 Hyundai. It also had a radio and tape (gasp) but no cd. Now, because Joe spends money when we can't afford it, he bought me a new deck for my car. For no reason other than he is sweet. I had the deck about three months and on Saturday, during the day, in my motherfucking driveway, some piece of shit, smarmy bastard little fuck, broke into my car and stole my stereo. They broke my center dash and I had to order a new one. I can't even get the old one to push all the way back in and I have to drive it like that until the part comes in.

It's not like I live in a bad area, quite the opposite actually. I don't drive a fancy car. I don't have a huge home. I work hard at my shithole job for every penny I bring in. Joe's car got broken into in October at a restaurant we have been going to for 5 years!!. What the fuck??? People who steal desreve to get a full body rash on a hot day with no a/c and a screaming toddler at their feet with a loaded diaper (nappy for British Dave).

SO, TO THE LITTLE SHITBAG BASTARD WANKERS WHO BROKE INTO MY CAR, I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF AND MAY YOU BE SADDLED WITH 25 ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN AND MAY THE MOTHERS TAKE EVERY RED FUCKING PENNY YOU MAKE FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE WASTE OF A LIFE. DID I MENTION FUCK OFF?

4 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Amen sister, amen! Don't worry.. when I am there I will ride in your POS car and sing to you. It will be SO MUCH better than having a stereo...

10:05 AM  
Blogger maceydoo said...

WTF?? People can be so rude!
Sorry about that....
Lisa

1:22 AM  
Blogger Paste said...

Stay cool, claim on your insurance and move on. Don't let the lowlifes win by letting them add to your stress levels.
There are shitty people the world over who don't understand the difference between right and wrong.
I'm really sorry about your car.

7:53 AM  
Blogger fretster said...

I am really sorry about ur car.

instead of buying a new streo,it'd be cheaper to use ur ipod in ur car(not with the headphones)
you can buy a cassette adaptor or a radio adaptor for less than 20 to 30 bucks..

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home