J & K miserable in Phoenix

Friday, July 08, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday.

Okay, well here is my "Stuff" . Love my wedding pics, although you can't really see any pics I post all that well. As my excuse I furnish the fact that I do not own a digital camera. I own a digital camcorder. It does not take quality stills. Sorry folks. I resist the digital picture age.

Anyway, not to much to blog about. Haven't done much of anything. I am very excited about Harry Potter next week. I have the book ordered and am practically drooling with anticipation. Lovely Charlotte and Sue got me amazon money for my birthday so I ordered the next book from my fave authors, Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. They are seriously AWESOME. That should be here Monday so YEA!

Okay, I don't want to bore you all with my "not much happening life" right now. I am gonna go read. I know, it's shocking. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Book Bums said...

Me too! Me too! Me too!

I hope you guys don't read too far ahead of me...I probably won't be buying the book until Sunday since we have all of the wedding stuff that weekend...

:(

2:50 PM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

I am soooo going to make myself savor this book. I read the last one in a day and a half and then was bitter that it was all over. So this one I am going to MAKE myself only read a couple of chapters a day.

5:16 PM  
Blogger fretster said...

hey kate, thanks for the advise. I appreciate it. Good to get the thrd persons perspective, cuz, i really doubt that this ally is my girl,.. cheers :)
ps:. and yes i am definately a nice guy.

10:21 PM  
Blogger maceydoo said...

Have a good weekend too sweetie!
Lisa

5:54 AM  
Blogger s said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the
Yiddish and the wish for my good
health....I am very impressed....

You are very sweet to leave such
a nice comment...and trust me...
They will so be taking care of me...

I throw out the Yiddish....just
to amuse myself....so when I saw what you wrote...well....I just smiled....

So you like Phoenix.....I have
been there twice....both times
in the winter...

Take care and a million thanks.

Sarah

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home