J & K miserable in Phoenix

Friday, July 22, 2005

A question list I stole, but I will give credit!

I got this from a very nice bloke whose blog I read. He is Dave and this is his Blog, http://dchassocks.blogspot.com/ . I hope he doesn't mind.. =) I am not doing SPF this week because I was tired and I had already cooked my specialty on Monday before I knew about this weeks theme! It's cavatelli and cauliflower by the way, and it is fucking amazing. Anyway, here is a cute list.


What I was doing 10 years ago: Well 10 years ago I was 17. I had left home because it became unbearable and I was sort of homeless. I stayed with about 4 friends, jumping from place to place. I was working at a pizza restaurant and I was pretty sick of eating pizza but at least I was not going hungry. Nobody understands why I hate pizza now. That is why.

5 years ago: I was working fraud prevention for Discover card. My boss was a stupid cunt (yes, I said the c word) and nothing else was too much different from now.

1 year ago: An insurance agent for the shithole company I hate.

Yesterday: Wanting to bang my head into my desk because I am still at the shithole insurance company.

5 snacks I enjoy:

1) PRINGLES. Oh God I love me some pringles.
2) french fries
3) celery sticks with ranch
4) ruffles with cheese dip
5) really good homemade salsa

5 songs I know all the words to:

1) Bill Withers, "Ain't no Sunshine"
2) Bad Religion, "My poor friend me" or any other song on Recipe for Hate
3) Coldplay, "Kingdom Come" or ANY other Coldplay song
4) Duncan Sheik, "Half Life" or any other Duncan song.. I love him =)
5) Frank Sinatra, anything off the Very Best of Album
(can you all tell I love music passionately?)

5 things I would do with 10 million dollars:

1) Pay off my house as well as a list of friends/family's houses & debts
2) Set up college funds for my 2 neices and 1 nephew
3) Go to the Yoga resort I am dying to visit in Bali
4) TRAVEL EVERYWHERE
5) Buy a flat in London (or Manchester)and a villa in Spain

5 locations I would like to visit:

1) United Kingdom
2) My grandfathers gravesite in Worcester, Mass
3) Bali
4) Thailand
5) New Zealand

5 bad habits I have:

1) Procrastination
2) I leave drink cups everywhere
3) I am an obsessive perfectionist.. I will read/edit this at least twice before I post it
4) insecurity
5) I leave the garage light on

5 things I like doing:

1) yoga
2) museums
3) strip clubs
4) planetariums
5) anything with Joe

5 TV shows I like:

1)Monty Python
2)Changing rooms
3)Oprah
4)Huff
5)Futurama

5 biggest joys of the moment:

1) My husband
2) My home (I love my new tile and furniture)
3) I am 27 and I don't look 27 (so they tell me)
4) My cat doing the yawn/stretch/meow combo towards me
5) my ceramic flat iron (best $100 I ever spent)

5 favourite toys:

1) my Ipod Mini
2) my new necklace
3) the CD burner
4) the Sony mini handycam
5) my Nikon

Wow, that took a long time... I like it though. If anyone else wants to do it, copy it to your blog and let me know so I can read yours okay? (If you don't have a blog you can use the comments! I don't mind.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paste said...

Thanks for the comments, no problem using the list. To be honest I saw it on another blog first and just adapted it a bit!

I just can't imagine you in a strip club???

2:10 AM  
Blogger maceydoo said...

I am going to do this on my blog! I'll give you credit!!

Take me to a strip club, I want to go (never been!) but hubby thinks they are gross, might have to get some girls together and go!!!
I'd get a lap dance too!! :)

Hey I tagged you, check out my blog!
Lisa

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home