J & K miserable in Phoenix

Monday, July 25, 2005

I got tagged..

Lisa from http://try2laugheverday.blogspot.com/ tagged me with a new different list. I don't know if I will be able to do it but I'll give it a go.

My top 10 turn ons in no particular order:

1. Sexy mussed hair
2. Green eyes
3. Sense of humor
4. Flowers for no reason
5. Intelligence
6. Kindness
7. Generous
8. Back rubs without expecting reciprocation (or sex)
9. Soft breath on my thigh
10. Loyalty

My top 10 turn offs in no particular order:

1. Selfish
2. Manipulative
3. Liars
4. Unfaithful
5. Bad breath
6. Excessive or unmanaged body hair
7. Childishness
8. Bad manners
9. Narrow minded
10. Racist

Okay, so now I have to tag three... Heather, Sue and British Dave (sorry I am unsure how many Dave's there are)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

Intelligence is very high on my list as well, I love a smart, geeky person.

Boobs help too, but its not a must.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Paste said...

'British' Dave here, do you mean by 'tag' that you want my top 10 turn ons and offs as well? I'm not sure that they'd make good reading??????

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home