J & K miserable in Phoenix

Monday, June 13, 2005

Pirate Party Highlights

Well the pirate party was a rousing success. We had a nice turnout and many naughty pirates aboard the ship. Although, we did have one dirty wench.. but I will do my best to post a pic of that. ( I am still learning) I had fun, fake eyelashes that were slighty drag queen-esque but hey.. we all know I am a girl so I am allowed to wear them. =). Joe got very drunk and dicovered the many pleasures of Jack and Coke. Oy vey. Life may never be the same. My costume was cute but I had to go into my room every hour or so and take off my top cuz I was ROASTING it was so warm. (visual on that for Sue only please) OK, I am going to attempt to post pics now, because words just won't do. So please forgive me if I screw up or post a pic of you that you are ashamed of. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

thanks for the visual image!! I can just see them now......

8:56 AM  
Blogger Book Bums said...

Loved the pics...looks like it was a great party!

BTW, you're the first person I've ever met who knew what Vicar of Dibley was...let alone liked it as well.

You ROCK!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

I'm so, so glad you had a good time! And it looks like everyone played along with the theme - to one extent or the other. Hooray!! Happy Birthday, Joe!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home