J & K miserable in Phoenix

Friday, June 03, 2005

Pirates of the seven seas, watch your asses!

So today, (on my lunch break from the pestulant shithole I call work) I went on a hunt. A treasure hunt, if you will. I desperately needed a pirate costume. On the 11th of June I am having a Pirates and Wenches theme party for my husbands birthday. I figure, why bother having a party if you are not going to theme it! So, anyhoo.. I found an extremely, shall we say... provactive lady pirate costume. In other words there are so much boobs hanging out of this thing I may get a ticket for solicitation. Sue would be happy. =) I figure if I was really a pirate (in the time of pirates) I would have been one hot bitch, and probably would have ruled the joint. But alas, I live in the real world and this whole reality thing is REALLY overrated.

So I went to a number of sites on the internet and found my pirate name. It is Admiral Cat Hagerty the Brutal. I feel pretty good about that one. I figure it's a keeper. Ok, gotta run. I will post some pics after the party.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

I am not sure I can wait-- don't you need to try on the outfit and post some pictures so on that night we can have a mental picture of the festivities.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

The woman is depraved. It sounds wonderful - you are going to have SO MUCH fun. Joe's lucky to have a wife so dedicated to making his birthday fun. You guys rock!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

I promise I will do my best for some naughty (PG13) pics on the blog as soon as I figure out how.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home