J & K miserable in Phoenix

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Back From Vegas Baby!

OK, so this is the first blog post. I only set it up so that I could comment on Sue and Charlottes blog but I guess I will utilize it. I am Kate and my husband is Joe. We live in Phoenix AZ with our 2 dogs and 3 cats. We just got back from a lovely holiday in Las Vegas and are both exhausted. I ordered new furniture and it arrived (much to my chagrin) at 845am today. So I have already taken a nap on the new chaise lounge chair. It was blissful. Not much to say right now. Take care all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Paste said...

I've been back from Vegas about six times now, what an extraordinary place, love it or loath it you can't forget it once you've been there!
Sorry to ramble on, I just stumbled over your new blog, I hope you keep it up, I started mine a few weeks ago and it's fun, even though I don't think that anyone reads it and my kids think that I'd real sad?

2:07 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Thanks so much for being my first comment! You should check out this site http://sueandcharlotte.blogspot.com/ .. these are the people we went with. Good times were had by all. There are some cute pics too!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Whoo hooo! Welcome to the blogosphere my friends! We had a great time. It was so, so good to see you! xoxo

5:35 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

wow-- I can't believe how much I miss you guys already. I was thinking all day about Joe's cute face at Glitter Gulch and misssing your you know whats.... I am sad we are so far apart.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home