J & K miserable in Phoenix

Saturday, June 04, 2005

It's the little things in life.

So today, a very nice Bosnian man finished installing ceramic tile in my house. I cannot describe how wonderful it feels to have a house that an actual "grown up" might live in. I have new couches that no one else has ever owned and now I have lovely flooring. I am not quite sure what to do with myself. I suppose it is sad to be almost 27 and JUST be getting my home up to par with adults but honestly- fuck 'em. I do things at my own pace. =). I will post some pics as soon as I figure out how.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Shoot - Sue and I are WELL into our 30s and for all intents and purposes still live with our parents. (Well, not "our" parents - but someone's parents) And just call me - I'll tell you how to do the pictures. It's easy!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home