J & K miserable in Phoenix

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Life as a college student...

I am sorry to all in blog land for my lack of posting, not that I have hundreds of faithful readers or anything but to those few who do, again, sorry. I am a full time student now and I work part time. Since I quit my full time job I have no time for anything. I feel like all I do is go to school, go to work and study/write papers. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I like college a lot better than my old job. I am about to finsh my spring semester and start my summer 1 sememster. I really enjoy my Psych class and am terrified to take the math's I need. I will try to post as often as I can and keep you all updated. In the meantime, I miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home