J & K miserable in Phoenix

Sunday, February 05, 2006

What the fuck is up with Ambien???

So I have not been sleeping well. Who knows why. I am clueless. Last night Joe says, babe, why don't you try one of my Ambien so you will get a good nights rest. I say sure, why not? What could happen.? So fuckin much for that. Now, I did my partying when I was younger. I got all of my experimental drug phases out of the way. I am all for trying things out. I also want to add that I have no problem with hallucinogens. Now having said that.. it is one thing dropping acid and knowing that you are going to fry and quite another being surprised. I had no idea that I was going to freak out and not recognize my husband and think that my bedroom had expanded to 3 times it's size with odd people lurking in all corners. Poor Joe. He had to turn on the bathroom light and hold onto me because i started to shake and cry! WTF ambien?? Remind me not to borrow Joe's RX's again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm, I am going to try Ambien tonight. But after reading your post, I'm kind of scared. I do want it to try it, just to see what effect it has on me, though. We'll see how it goes..

6:28 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Just be careful! If you are a small girl you may want to consider taking half.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home