J & K miserable in Phoenix

Sunday, February 26, 2006

VEGAS BABY

We are going to Vegas on Thursday night and I have to say, even though I have been there half a dozen times, I am still totally excited every time! We are going to see Zumanity at New York, New York. That is where we are staying and I got a sweet room upgrade. I will let everyone know how the in room spa is =)~. We are also gonna have a ring ceremony (because we bought new wedding rings) with Elvis. I figured that would be fun. Other than that I don't have much to say. Hope everyones weekend is going smoothly!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Good Luck in Vegas! Say hi to Elvis for me. You won't have as much fun without us, of course... but soldier on anyway. You'll just have to put a happy face on it. :-) Have lots and lots of fun! XOXO

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home