J & K miserable in Phoenix

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Disney, One park at a time...

Okay so these are the Animal kingdom shots... well some of them. I took 6 rolls there and I have not had the money to develop all of them(10 in all). This was by far my favorite park. We went on the safari twice. I was disappointed that they go so fast and NEVER stop the vehicle. It makes photos challenging.

We rode the Kali River rapids 3 times and went on the new Dinosaur ride. They were cool. We also saw the 3-D bugs life and then the live Lion King show. It was really cool.

Overall I am a little diappointed in the pics but I have not got them all yet so I will post as I get em!

Kate

4 Comments:

Blogger Paste said...

Looks like you folks had a great time, hope the weather was good. It poured when we went to the Animal Kingdom.

6 Rolls of film, I didn't know anyone used 35mm any more, you must get yourself a digital camera, you'd quickly save the initial cost as you'd develop at lot less pictures and only the ones you really want rather than all the good but all the bad as well! Also the pics are so easy to store in the PC.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Sorry Dave, I am a camera snob. I hate digital. I like film =). I like the control I have over film. I can push the limits of the shot as well as the developing. Also, I hate the TLR that most digitals have. I have only seen 2 SLR digitals and they are way out of my price range. =(. Also I have all of my film put to disc as well as printed so I get the best of both worlds!!

I am sorry to hear that it poured on you at the Kingdom! That is crummy!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Paste said...

That, putting it all to disc, is a good idea, you're right, the best of both!

4:10 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I love your pictures. I love Disney! Joey is quite lovely by the flower. Oh I wish we were in Disney and with you. If we win the powerball......

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home