J & K miserable in Phoenix

Monday, September 12, 2005

Not much goin' on...

Hello all you in blooger land. Hope everyone is doing well. I have not got an exciting life right now. I spent all of yesterday doing laundry and then my neighbors house 5 lots down burned down ... twice. I am not sure how that happens 14 hours apart but it did. Anyhow.. um.. just waiting for the end of the month. We are going to Disneyworld for a week. I have never been there so I am really excited. I am not , however, excited about the plane ride. I do not fly well. It will require a lot of drammamine and maybe a shot. And I don't even do shots.

In other news, I miss Charlotte and Sue. They have been gone about 2 weeks now and I am so sad. It makes me want to move to Philly. I have told myself though if (when) I am going to move it is going to be out of the country. We are going to do our best to go visit in March. It seems so far away though. =(. Okay, well that is about all I have to say for now. Hope you all have a lovely week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Paste said...

Wow, you don't sound so good! I've been looking out for a post from you for a while now and this wasn't what I was hoping to hear. Hope you get some 'fun' in your life soon.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Oh, I am fine I promise. Just nothing exciting. Thanks for worrying about me though Dave! You are so sweet! I will have fun in 16 days!!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

We miss you, too! SOOOO much! I mailed you a package with some pictures today. More to come soon. Well, soonISH - let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Loved the pics of your baby shower project. I'm glad you survived. How can I be this busy when I'm not working?? AHHH!! XOXO

9:50 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I miss you. I miss you every day. Come and live here....it is like another country.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home