J & K miserable in Phoenix

Monday, June 19, 2006

The lovely lady behind the House of Prince blog did this "questionnaire" earlier in the week. I saw it on www.kellismusings.blogspot.com. I hope sh doesn't mind that I borrowed it. I think it's lovely. You are supposed to finish each sentence (the first few words) with whatever comes to mind first.

I know I have nice boobs. (sorry, first thing came to mind)

I believe love conquers all.

I fought for my marriage to work.

I am angered at people who think it's okay to deny gay rights.

I love the smell of rain.

I need time to myself everyday.

I take no more than I expect from others.

I hear cruelty on television.

I drink only twice a year on average.

I hate nothing really, it is a wasted emotion.

I use a fabulous hair sraightener called the CHI.

I want to be done with my degree.

I like sourdough bread.

I feel tired from yoga class.

I wear unscented lotions because I get migraines from scents.

I left my youth behind at 10.

I do wish people were kinder to one another and animals.

I hope I get to celebrate my 75th anniversary with my husband.

I dream of being a size 3 again. =)

I drive a Volkswagen Passat.

I listen to hear what people are actually saying.

I type more often than I wish to.

I think my cat reads my mind.

I need my husband to look at me the way he used to when we were first dating.

I wish I was not so insecure about my body.

I am hopeful.

I compensate for nothing.

I regret nothing. My descisions made me who I am.

I care about what I will look like in 20 years.

I should drop my logic class.

I am not always even tempered.

I said I do, and I meant it.

I wonder what Joe is thinking sometimes when he stares off into space.

I changed nothing yet.. but I will, I promise.

I cry when I am hurt, and that doesn't take much.

I am not afraid of anyone.

I lose my mind when people drive slow.

I leave my wet towel on the bed and it annoys my husband =).

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Of course it's fine to use! It's fun isn't it?
Thanks for stopping by my site!

6:02 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I love....me some Kate!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home