J & K miserable in Phoenix

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The day to day grind...

Okay so I know I have been a bad blogger lately. I just don't have anything new to chat about. We went to Williams again but this time with our friends Jen and Jeff. We got a new telescope and needed to go somewhere with less light polution to use it properly so Williams,AZ was the place. I have some cute pics that I will blog when I am at my desktop. Oh, well I guess that is new info.. I bought a MacBook and I am still learning how to use it. In other news, I got a fun package from Sue and Charlotte today with fun little gifts that made me smile and my GIANT CHUNKY FLIP FLOPS that I left in PA when we were there in April. I was very happy to have them back! Ok, well that is about it for now. I will login some fun pics from our trip tomorrow. Bye for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Glad the package got there... we were beginning to wonder! We miss both of you very, very much!! XOXO

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home