J & K miserable in Phoenix

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Funny sex questions... ;)~ If you don't want to know these things about me you should move on ...

1. Is there any type of sexual act you're embarrassed to ask for? (If so, what? Hee...)
No, not anything I can think of...

2. Have you ever dumped someone purely because of bad sexual performance?
Yes... why would you waste your time on someone who was bad in bed???

3. Name something you would say no to if asked to do in bed.
Anything involving urine, feces or animals.. I am pretty much up for anything else.

4. The three words that best describe you in bed are ____, ____, and ____.
Naughty, kinky and vocal.

5. Have you ever been so emotionally moved by a sexual experience (in a good way), that you cried? Yes

Bonus (as in optional): What could your partner bring to bed that would most turn you on?
a cute girl to share. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Flynn said...

Well, Kate, I can't say that any of that surprises me, but couldn't you give the extra cute girl to me? Just as a coutesy, you know? No. Oh well, you have to try at least, right?

9:40 AM  
Anonymous London_Guy said...

They have hookers in dime stores, I must visit the US of A :-)

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuckin is awesome

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home