J & K miserable in Phoenix

Monday, March 19, 2007

Blogging poo poo.

I have not blogged in months. I am bitter about 2 things. 1. The Gmail change. I went thru the motions to change over because I have used Gmail for like 2 years now. Whenever I try to post pictures thru Picasa/Hello it says I have to log in with my Gmail password, so I do and it doesn't recognize it. 2. I want to post pics and do my blogging from my laptop, which happens to be a MacBook. Picasa/Hello doesn't support Mac users. I am Blog Bitter. I have Disney pics as well as MY NEW PUPPY PHOTOS and I cannot post them. Maybe when I figure this all out (or have the time to try and figure it out) I will blog more. Til then, EFF you blogger.

5 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Blog your photos from Flickr. It's the easiest thing to do EVER. Really. Don't be a bitter blogger. Be a joyful journaler!

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Charlotte also try exporting your blog to Wordpress, I did as I got so fed up with Blogger. It's sooooooooooo much better.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate I have the same trouble. And have not been able to blog or post pics. this sucks.
snoopy

4:44 PM  
Blogger Cedor Society said...

Ok, so I was just thinking that it's been some time since I tried it and wow it worked. Try it again and i think you will be able to sign in now. I was using Picasa II

5:03 PM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Entertain me.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home