J & K miserable in Phoenix

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The new weekly challenge...

I have decided that if I can think of one, (and anyone actually plays) I will issue a weekly challenge. This week in honor of Charlotte at www.sueandcharlotte.blogspot.com the challenge is to sucessfully re-cast the movie and/or sitcom of M*A*S*H with current stars. Now you can do first half season (and movie) with Henry Blake, Trapper and Frank Burns or second half with Colonel Potter, Winchester and B.J.. You can go into serious detail or just hit the main cast. I hope you have lots of fun. Please leave your cast in the comments or let me know you posted in your own blog! I hope you all play. (You know, all meaning the 3 people who read my blog) .

6 Comments:

Blogger Flynn said...

What, no Hawkeye, Kate?! I'm only familiar with the movie, so I'll do the first set:
Henry Blake: Kevin Spacy
Trapper: Seth Rogan (from Freaks & Geeks and 40 Year Old Virgin)
Frank Burns: James Woods (because he should be in ALL films.)
Well, that's the first comment on this. Anyone else?

4:41 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Well no, of course Hawkeye, I was just giving the characters that left and their replacements. I meant the whole main cast.

6:29 PM  
Blogger graymama said...

I would play, but I never watched M*A*S*H*. I will try and play next week. Nice idea for a weekly challenge!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Paste said...

Tom Hanks - Capt. Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce -
Rick Mayall .... Army Capt. "Trapper John" McIntyre
Sean Connery .... Lt. Col. Henry Blake
Adam Sandler .... Cpl. Walter "Radar" O'Reilly
Stephen Fry .... Maj. Frank Burns
Rachel McAdams .... Maj. Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan
Matt Damon .... Capt. B.J. Hunnicut

2:08 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Cedor Society said...

Dave love the Adam Sandler as Radar. I don't know about Sean as Lt.Col. Henry Blake. but its something to ponder

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home