J & K miserable in Phoenix

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween ...mediocre style.

Halloween was not nearly as grand a scale this year as I have been accustomed to in the past. The party was low key and a little smaller than the norm but ot's okay. Everyone had great costumes and most of our close friends made it. I only have a few pics and they are not so great.. sorry. The pics I posted are from after the fact. I am going to post about Kennedy Space Center tomorrow!! Hope you all had a lovely holiday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paste said...

Is Halloween a big thing where you are? It's a very minor thing over here, you may get the odd child 'trick or treating' but very few and as for Halloween parties, well I think I've been to one in the last 30 years!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home